Are you a goal setter and a goal getter?
Everyone knows that successful people are goal setters. Yet, most people never write down their goals. Why not? Maybe they are afraid of failure…or success! Maybe they are not clear about how to do it. If you’re not sure about the goal setting process, now is the perfect time to learn!
Goal setting involves the ability to know what you want, focus on what you want and then visualize the steps you need to take to get what you want.
Goal getting involves several elements:
- Writing the goal in the first person, present tense. This means that you see yourself as having already achieved the goal.
- Ignoring distractions that take your eye off your goal. You must be able to hold the thought of what you really want without being easily diverted.
- Deeming yourself worthy of achieving the goal.
- Identifying what assumptions influence your action (or inaction).
- Developing the habits that will propel your toward your goal.
- Identifying potential obstacles and learning to blast through roadblocks.
- Having a support system to help you stay on course.
Lyn Conway is your host for this pre-recorded, 2 Part (total listening time over 2 hours) Self-Study course. Your download also includes our Goal Achievement workbook.
Download Goal Achievement, Parts 1 and 2, Self-Study course now!
IMPORTANT NOTE: If the link to download the package does not appear in your email “In” box after completing your purchase, please check your “Junk” or “Spam” folder.